- Our Warranty Policy
Use of this product constitutes your acceptance of the Ritchie Bat Company warranty and all conditions, limitations and restrictions set forth herein. If you do not agree to all conditions, limitations and restrictions described below, you may return the unused, non-custom product in its original condition and with the original proof of purchase to the Ritchie Bat Company for a full refund.
- The Ritchie Bat Company offers an industry leading 45-day warranty on Show Series, Pro Elite, Pro Select, Junior, Youth, Softball (EXCLUDES BLEM BATS “X-OUTS” and RB-2G)
- While inside the warranty window, all unnatural breaks will be covered without a replacement fee.
- The warranty goes into effect the day the bat is delivered via USPS or UPS tracking number.
- One (1) warranty claim per bat purchase is permitted.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs on broken bat.
- Only applies to bats purchased in store (with receipt) or online (with order number).
Here at the Ritchie Bat Company we understand mis-hits occur and consider these natural breaks. Mis-hits include balls hit outside the “sweet spot” usually down by the logo or up by the cup. Therefore, one(1) time during the 45-day warranty period we will replace a natural break due to mis-hit for a $25 mis-hit replacement fee. On Vulcan™ wrapped bats, if you would like the bat re-wrapped, it will incur an additional $11 cost.
Each bat is thoroughly checked for any imperfections or defects before shipping out. Due to the nature of the game, our wood bats do not have a warranty on natural breaks if outside the warranty window. However, if you feel that your bat broke unnaturally (unusual break location, break due to interior cavity, etc), you may send your bat back for a detailed examination to determine the cause of the break. If it is determined that your bat, indeed, broke when it shouldn’t have, we will validate your claim.
A claim form must be submitted along with the bat in question. Upon arrival, Ritchie Bat Company staff will examine the bat for any misuse or natural breakage. The Ritchie Bat Company reserves the right to deny any claim based on these or other conditions. Misuse includes: hitting any cage/dimple balls and slamming the bat down either on the cup or knob. The Ritchie Bat Company reserves the right to perform testing to determine if the bat meets warranty requirements and/or to refuse warranty service.
If your claim is approved, your replacement bat will be shipped out within 10 business days.
Submit the claim form below. Submitting the claim form is the first step in the warranty claim process. Once this claim form is received, the Ritchie Bat Company will respond (whether it is in or out of warranty) with the next steps. Please allow 1 business day (business days do not include weekends or holidays) for the Ritchie Bat Company to respond.
CLAIM FORM MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN THE WARRANTY WINDOW.
Fields marked with a * are required.
Our Return Policy
You may return your purchase within 7 days of delivery for a full refund as long as the product:
- Has no customized engraving.
- Has not been used whatsoever.
- Has not been damaged.
- Has not been altered.
- Has not been opened for BBCOR. (Plastic wrapper still on barrel of bat).
We, The Ritchie Bat Company, have the right to refuse any return if it does not meet all the above criteria.
The customer is responsible for return shipping. Returns must be submitted in the original or similar packaging.
1 Year Limited Warranty
Under this limited warranty, Ritchie Bat Co. will provide a one-time repair or replacement of your non-wood bat within 1 year from the date of purchase for the following 3 reasons resulting from normal field use:
1. Severe denting
2. Structural cracking
3. broken end cap or knob.
(IF YOUR BAT ENCOUNTERS ONE OF THESE 3 ISSUES THEN PLEASE STOP USING THE BAT AND SUBMIT A CLAIM TO firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and a brief description of the damage including detailed images.
Not Covered Under Warranty
1. Bats that are misused, abused, or used in a commercial batting cage.
2. Damage other than the 3 conditions listed above (i.e., normal wear and tear / cosmetic damage);
3. Bats subjected to unauthorized modification or alteration, including rolling, shaving or other means of “doctoring”;